Agratronix™ Soil Compaction Tester
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
- Penetration depth: up to 24? in 3? increments
- Green testing range (0-200 psi): good growing conditions
- Yellow testing range (200-300 psi): fair growing conditions
- Red testing range (300 psi and above): poor growing conditions
- Two tips included: 1/2? tip for firm soil, 3/4? tip for soft soil
Why Test Soil Compaction?
- Increase yield by increasing root and plant development
- Increase the effectiveness of fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides
- Reduce time and fuel cost by reducing power needed to till a field
- Increase soil water retention
- 24” stainless steel rod with adjustable shock collar to prevent damage to the gauge during transport or storage
- Easy to read, color-coded, stainless steel dial that is liquid filled to reduce shock
- Durable molded housing with rubber grip handles
- Large and small tip included with convenient storage in tester housing
- Hanger hole with nail included for easy storage on wall or above workbench
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.